Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Springtime at Hummingbird Hideaway Resort

What a beautiful day. It is 82 and sunny right now (5:00 PM). We're in for more of the same for the rest of the week! I have to admit- I couldn't help it- I planted tomatoes even though I swore I was waiting til mid May this year. I do have enough saved back just in case I need to replant. The herbs and some flowers are planted, shrubs are trimmed (most of them), and the grounds have been mowed for the first time. We're not crazy about the mowing and trimming, of course, but the rest of it is pure enjoyment. The greenhouse I got for Christmas a couple years ago is still bringing me pleasure. There can be no place prettier than Mountain Home, Arkansas on a sunny spring day!

Lou didn't get out on Lake Norfork last night or this morning. He tried to ignore the backache he had but just couldn't do it. He is out fishing now though. He's trying a mid day into the night fishing shift. We also have guests out fishing as well so I'm sure there will be something to report later.

Enjoy these spring days.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment